One of the most popular programmes to raise the status of women in our society is the Santoor Scholarship Scheme 2021. This initiative was initiated by the official authorities of Wipro Consumer Care and Wipro Cares to assist girls in their pursuit of higher education at the school level.
The students will be paid Rs. 24,000 per year until they finish their studies. Students are allowed to use the scholarship to pay for tuition or other educational expenditures. Find the scholarship’s contact information, deadline, application form pdf, and online application form below. Only young ladies from low-income families are eligible.
Santoor Women’s Scholarship
This scholarship programme helps over 900 girls each year to further their education. Students who have completed their 12th grade at a well-known university are eligible to apply for the Santoor Scholarship. In general, these scholarship programmes are accessible to students pursuing their graduation in the subjects of Science, Arts, and Commerce.
This scholarship will be given to students in the 12th grade who are poor and live in the states of Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka, and Telangana.
The Santoor Women’s Scholarship Program is thoroughly explained.
Those applicants chosen by the Santoor Foundation’s official authorities will be compensated. The pupils will be given a scholarship as a reward for their efforts. A few pieces of information are provided below to help clarify matters.
- This scholarship is awarded to over 900 female students each year to help them continue their studies.
- The applicants who are chosen will earn a stipend of INR 24000 every year until they complete their graduate course in any field.
- This award can be used to help with tuition, hostel expenses, mess fees, or any other study-related expense.
- This scholarship programme is open to female students from Telangana, Andhra Pradesh, and Karnataka.
Important Dates Of Santoor
- On January 20, 2021, registration will open..
• Applications for the Santoor Women’s Scholarship Scheme are due in August or September 2021.
Santoor Women’s Scholarship Scheme application requirements
• During the academic year 2021-22, I completed class 10 at a local government school.
• In the academic year 2021-22, I graduated from a government high school/junior college.
• Enrolled full-time in a graduate programme beginning in 2021-22.
How to Apply Online?
Those who are eligible to apply for the Santoor Women’s Scholarship Scheme should follow the steps outlined below.
- To register, go to www.santoorscholarships.com or https://www.buddy4study.com/page/santoor-women-scholarship/ and select the option new from the drop-down menu.
- Second, for future communication, create a login ID and password.
- Then log in and fill up your contact, personal, and educational information.
- Within 600 words, explain why you want to apply for this scholarship programme.
- Finally, attach the relevant documents in the proper format and select the submit option.
Documents required for Santoor Women’s Scholarship Scheme:
Candidates who apply for this scholarship must properly provide all relevant documentation.
- Photograph of the current year, passport size.
- a scanned copy of the applicant’s driver’s license (other than Gramin Bank)
- An aadhaar card is a government of India-issued unique identifying number. Scanned Copy
- a scanned copy of the class 10 report card and certificate of completion
- a scanned copy of your class 12 report card and passing certificate
- Copy of caste certificate for minorities.
Also read: PM Scholarship Scheme 2022
Conditions for applying to the Santoor Women’s Scholarship Scheme:
Those who applied and were chosen must read the terms and conditions before applying for the Santoor Women’s Scholarship Scheme.
- The officials have the power to reject the registration form if the details submitted do not meet the requirements.
- At any point along the process, officials have the authority to revise, modify, or impose new rules.
- If the documents and information are discovered to be incorrect, the form will be rejected by higher authorities.
- To avoid rejection, candidates must complete the form and attach the documents clearly and exactly.
The Santoor Women’s Scholarship Scheme results have been announced.
The students who have been chosen must attend the next round of interviews. Then, as soon as the final list is retrieved online, the selected one will receive their results.
Please contact us here if you require any assistance with the Santoor Women’s Scholarship Scheme.
- You can send an email to the officials.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Q-Is it necessary for me to bring my original documents to the final round?
Ans- The document’s participation in the final is critical because if the students pass all of the rounds, the documents will be required for further processing. Students must print the original document as well as the authority so that other programmes can be added.
Q- I’ve previously applied. Do I need to re-submit the materials from my previous application with my current application?
Ans-The answer to this question varies depending on the situation. Please send an email with your full name and the Santoor Scholarship scheme number you received with your previous application to our Viterbi Graduate Admissions Office.
Q- How do I submit my application?
Ans- Eligible candidates can apply using the application forms available from the respective school/junior college’s headteacher/principal. Applications are also available for download at www.santoorscholarships.com.
Q-What else should I send in with my application?
Ans- Along with the application form, the following must be enclosed:
- Two colour passport photos taken recently
- The applicant’s bank passbook’s first two pages.
- A photocopy of the parent’s or guardian’s Aadhar card/ration card is required.
- A certificate from grade ten.
- Provisional grade 12/lnter/PUC certificate/examination or Grade 12/lnter/PUC certificate.